*2020 Andover Summer Running Training*
A summer training program has been approved for Andover XC! The running program is designed to meet the endurance, strength and speed requirements of all athletes for any sport. All levels are welcome to join. Andover XC will continue to follow the MSHSL and School District regulations with COVID-19, all training will be completed outdoors and athletes will be placed in small groups of 8-10 runners.
• Cost: $100 (make checks payable to Andover Cross Country).
As an introduction first time cross country runners: $75
• Practices will be from 8:30 AM – 10:15 AM Monday – Friday at Lions Park across from Bunker Park
•Clinic starts Monday, June 15th and goes until August 7th.
• No contact day – Friday, July 3rd
• Carpooling is not recommended, runners will need to find their own transportation.
Questions: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pace/Running watch
• Water bottle
• Exercise band (closed loop green or heavier resistance)
• Optional Face Mask for warm ups
Please let Coach Clark know if your runner plans to attend by June 12th so he can get a head count of runners. A Registration form will be sent out shortly and can be turned in at the first practice.