News and Announcements
Thank you to everyone who has volunteered their time and/or donated meet snacks so far!
We still have some volunteer spots we are looking to fill for Friday’s meet. It is important that we fill these spots to best support our coaches and athletes and ensure the meet runs smoothly.
Please use the Sign Up Genius link to sign up if you are able to help out.
Also, we haven’t had any offers to host a pasta feed this Thursday. If you are interested in hosting please sign up or email email@example.com by end of day today Tues 9/8.
If we don’t have a feed and you have volunteered to bring food, please consider signing up for something else instead. If you’re interested in hosting and have any questions, please feel free to email Lisa Lammert directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!
XC Reminders for next week:
- Heggie’s Pizza forms are due September 10th. The goal is for each runner to sell 25 pizzas or make a $75 Donation to Tailwind Booster Club.
- Past Feed sign up is available for everyone September 10th.
- Volunteer sign up is available for the meet on* Friday, September 11th*.
Attendance is for all spectators at the meet. This is a team and school requirement. Please make sure that you are selecting your attendance on the calendar invite, each person attending will need to select their own individually. Fans can register and then just email to let us know they will be attending. Each runner is allowed 2 spectators at the meet.
Have a great Labor Day!
The team is still in need of volunteers to assist with parking (1), camp monitors (2) and a finishing Judge (1).
Please consider helping out the team and signing up for one of the open slots at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0444a8a828a1fc1-andover
sign up is required to attend to meets. Please indicate your attendance on the calendar or by replying to the calendar reminder that was sent out via email.
Good Luck to all the runners today!
- New this year is the to have parents sign up to attend a meet. You can do this by clicking on the calendar event or responding to the event email.
- Please make sure your contact information is up to date on your profile and anyone (parent or other) will need to “join” the team in order to attend the meets.
- Each runner is limited to 2 spectators at each event.
- Volunteers are needed for each event, including this Thursday. Please sign up by using the “Sign Up Genius” link to the left.
- Notes are available in the calendar event about the meet.
- A map of the race is posted in the document section.
Welcome to the 2020 XC Season, The parent meeting is tonight at Sunshine Park Pavilion at 6:30 PM.
- Runners are encouraged to attend because there will be team bonding in small groups.
- Samples of the apparel will be available with order forms. Please bring your checkbook if you wish to complete the form tonight.
- Coach Clark will go over general information about the season, new requirements and practice/meet expectations.
- All documents and forms for the meeting tonight have been uploaded to the website,
Hope to see you there,
Andover XC Booster