News and Announcements
The XC Booster is looking to fill 2 open positions: Vice President and Treasurer.
- The Vice President will help out the President and may step into the role of President when Matt Fiala’s term is up after next season,
- The Treasurer handles financial transactions, booster club bank account, works to maintain 501©(3) status wit the IRS.
- The Booster meets once a month and helps support the XC team.
Please consider joining us at the next meeting on to see what it is all about and learn more about the open positions.
Thank you Coaches, Runners and Parents for a great season.
The booster still has open positions if you are interested in joining and helping out for next season. Check back for the schedule of meetings and information on the summer program.
As the regular season ends and we move on to conference, sections and state, we’d love to get some of the photos you’ve taken throughout the season. Any photos related to the kids and the XC season. Does not just have to be race pics. The website allows you to upload any and all of your pictures and videos you may have taken through the season so far. This is a great way to share your pictures with everyone on the team.
In addition, an email went out giving a couple of other options to get us your pictures.
Just a reminder to all families that the team needs volunteers to bring snacks for the upcoming meets- please consider helping out. Our Athletes need snacks to help replenish after their races and we still have some open spots. We have two meets this week (JV on Thursday and Varsity on Saturday).
To sign up click on “Sign Up Genius” on the left.
Thank you in advance for helping out!
The XC season will kick off on Thursday, August 1st with the start of captain’s practice. The first season practice will be Monday, August 12th, the parent meeting is tentatively scheduled the first week of the season with the time trial/picnic on Saturday, August 17th. Click on the calendar to see the full schedule.
- The website will be the main form of communication.
- To gain access to the full website and be able to receive alerts and schedule reminders you will need to “Join” the team page.
- Runners are encouraged to also join the website so they can also receive the same alerts, subscribe to the calendar and receive reminders.
- You can sync the calendar so you have up to date information.
- This will be the main place to post and download pictures. Anyone can add picture and videos to share with the team.
- Sign up genius link for be available on the website to sign up for pasta feeds and snacks/milk for the meets.
- You can share the website with other parents who may have a runner interested in joining the Andover XC team.
A couple of things you and your runner can do to set up your account:
1. Join Team and create an Active TeamPage user profile.
2. Subscribe to the calendar: go to the calendar tab under your profile on the top tool bar, then click on “subscribe” once in the calendar.
3. Set up email alerts: go to your profile page and under settings towards the bottom of the page follow the SMS Information- Enabled instructions to set up your cell phone number and carrier.
Going forward this website will be the place to find announcements, pictures, schedules and links.
We look forward to a great 2019-2020 season and welcome all the new runners to the team!