News and Announcements
This year’s Time Trial will be held on Saturday, August 21, 2021, along with a BBQ. We encourage parents to come cheer the runners on during the Time Trial at Oak View Middle School and then come to the BBQ to meet other runners/families of the team.
Good morning Huskies,
If your interesting in running the 2021 Fun Fest 5K the deadline is approaching fast. The race starts at 8 a.m. on July 10, 2021 at the Andover City Hall. More information on the race can be found at https://www.andovermn.gov/DocumentCenter/View/4659/2021-5K-Registration-Form.
• Cost: $125 (PayPal, Venmo, or make checks payable to Andover Cross Country).
As an introduction, first time cross country runners cost is $100
• Practices 8:30am-10:15am T, Th, & F @ Lions Park across from Bunker Park. M & W @ AHS
• First day Tuesday, June 15th at Lions Park and Last day Friday, July 30th
• No contact days – Friday, July 3rd – July 9th
• Please see Registration form on documents page to obtain more information.
This clinic is designed for the athlete entering grades 5th – 12th. Participants will be taken on a short run in Bunker Park.
After completing the two day Running Clinic, if your athlete is interested in the Running Camp for the summer, please talk
to Coach Clark.
Participants are also invited to the Andover Cross Country Team Time Trial and BBQ Saturday, August 21st. There will an
open 1-mile event at 11:00 AM on the Oak View Middle School athletic fields. Reserve a spot in the 1-mile run by emailing
Coach Clark. The high school cross country team will hold their annual 2-mile time trial that morning at 10:00 AM (boys)
and 10:30 AM (girls), spectators welcome. Awards to each finisher with the barbecue immediately following the race at