News and Announcements
We have a great opportunity for a fundraiser at Cub foods bagging groceries. The dates are Sunday July 30th (10 am to 3 pm)
Sunday August 20th (10 am to 3 pm).
This is an easy, great way to earn some money for your team. Please remember when you are working your shift, you are representing the team and should wear a XC shirt, if possible. Below is the link for the sign up.
We appreciate all your help!!
We are in need of at least 8 volunteers to hand out water to the runners (parents and/or students) for the Andover Family FunFest on Saturday July 8th. This is a fundraiser for the team. Time needed is from 7:15 am to approximately 9:00 am. Please sign up via the link for sign up genius or you can also email Cathi Hinderks at email@example.com if you are able to help. Thank you so much your help is greatly appreciated!
Registration is now open for the 2023 Summer Running Camp
• Improve your endurance and speed
• Improve your strength
• Improve your running stride and form
• Improve your understanding of fitness training
• Improve your knowledge of nutrition
• Run and train with friends
o Check payable to Andover Cross County
o Venmo Andover XC Team @AndoverXCTeam (4 digit phone number, if prompted: 4054). Please note your runner’s name in the comments.
• 8:30 am – 10:15 am Monday– Friday at Lions Park across from Bunker Hills Regional Park
• Start date Wednesday, June 14
• End date Friday, July 28th
• No practice July 3rd – July 7th
• Registration form below must be filled out to participate at practice (Bring with you on the first day of practice)
FYI-Twin Cities Orthopedics will be offering free physicals starting in July. Closest location to Andover is the Blaine clinic on Tuesday August 1
See attached flyer for more information.